Television Promotion, Marketing and Design work from any company or individual,
To qualify, entries must meet the following criteria:
1. Aired, broadcast, published or released for the Australasian Market, or
2. Commissioned by Australasian based companies, and
3. Eligibility period is between 29th August 2018 to August 28th 2019
WHO CAN ENTER
• Broadcast Networks
• Cable/Satellite Networks
• Online Content Channels/Platforms
• Cable/Satellite Platforms/Service Providers
• Local Stations
• Radio Stations
• Program Developers/Distributors/Syndicators
Entrant can represent the client, vendor or their agent; there is no stipulation in any category regarding the entrant so long as the work was for air, broadcast, publishing or release in the Australasian Market.
All relevant permissions and copyrights are assumed to be cleared by the entrant. All entrants agree that award entries may be used at the discretion of Promax/BDA for educational and/or promotional purposes without further reference to the submitting company. Full credit will be given.
In the event that any individual category attracts fewer than the minimum number of entries (3) the organiser reserves the right to withdraw that category. In this event the participating companies will receive a credit towards future entry fees. No cash refund will be given.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org